Breast Cancer Research and Support Fund is a special project of Community Charity Advancement which provides funding for breast cancer research, educational information, treatment supplies, and support to breast cancer patients and survivors. We believe that some day soon, research will produce a cure for this life-changing disease.
The board members of the Breast Cancer Research and Support Fund are individuals who are passionate about and dedicated to working toward eliminating breast cancer.
Meet Our Board
President, Francis P. Ferrer, Jr. His father was a physician in NewYork. He grew up knowing first hand about cancer patients and the importance of prevention as well as proper treatment. Francis lost his mother to a prolonged battle with cancer.
Board Member: Kerri Ann Sharon, as a Certified Registered Nurse, experienced the devastation of Breast Cancer, not only to the patient, but also to the families of those physically suffering. Over the last several years, she has donated her time to assisting those suffering from terminal disease. Her personal goals are to assist and comfort those that are victims of cancer, and more importantly, find a cure so our future generations will no longer be confronted with the horrific devastation of cancer.
- Auburn University Research Institute in Cancer
- University of North Carolina Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
- University of Florida Health Cancer Center
- University of Tennessee
- Columbia University Medical Center
- University of Kentucky
- MD Anderson
- Lerner Research Institute
- University of Miami Comprehensive Cancer Center
- University of Texas
- University of Chicago
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Georgetown University Medical Center
- TCSC Foundation
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Vanderbilt Breast Cancer Center
- Harvard Cancer Center